The Reasons to Choose Chicken Wire
Chicken wire mainly refers to hexagonal wire netting, which is traditional low-cost solution for securing a flock of chickens, domestic pets and other small animals. It is mainly made of high quality low carbon steel with zinc coating or PVC coating for providing for providing superior protection to the core wire from the damage of rust and corrosion. As your request, stainless steel mesh is also available in our company.
- Electro galvanized before weaving;
- Electro galvanized after weaving;
- Hot dipped galvanized before weaving;
- Hot dipped galvanized after weaving;
- PVC coated before weaving;
- PVC coated after weaving;
- Stainless steel chicken wire.
Different weaving method:
- Straight twist chicken wire;
- Reverse twist chicken wire;
- Double-direction twisted chicken wire.
What is chicken wire mainly used to?
- Enclose chickens, rabbits, pets and other small animals;
- Protect the plants and properties from animals;
- Build spacious but inexpensive cages for small animals;
- Work as a matrix to reinforce cement or plaster;
- Compose the armature for papier-mache sculptures;
- Act as decoration.
Chicken wire can protect plants from birds and chipmunks
Chicken wire can be used to build cages for small animals
Chicken wire for decorating
Inquiry for Our Product
Fluger Poultry Netting Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.